Nudists across the land are sad that the Chicago Bears did not make it into the Super Bowl this year. It would have been even more fun watching a “bareable” event.
Football has it’s own terminology, but to nudists and members of the American Association for Nude Recreation, the words have different meanings. This Super Bowl Sunday you may be a nudist if:
– Kick Off – This means the summer nude sunbathing season has finally arrived and you can’t wait to get to your favorite nudist resort.
– End Zone – The area around the pool where all the nude sunbathers are laying on their stomachs, tanning their backsides.
-Touchdown – You’ve arrived at your favorite nude sunbathing resort and have finished unhooking and leveling your RV.
– Unnecessary Roughness – You forgot your flip flops and now have to walk around barefoot.
– Super Bowl XLI – Bears vs Colts? Nah, to a nudist it means the Upcoming Superbowl of Nude Volleyball to be held at White Thorn Lodge in PA in Sept 2011.
– Safety – The feeling you have vacationing at your favorite nudist resort.
– First Down – First one out of their clothes relaxing down at the pool.
– Return – What you do year after year visiting your favorite nudist resorts.
– Penalty – Being stuck watching the Super Bowl with non-nudist friends and having to wear clothes.
It’s that time of year again! Super Bowl Sunday! Even if you’re not into watching the game, it’s a great excuse to host a fun gathering! How can you resist good times with friends and family, overload on food & drinks, enjoy an awesome half time performance from The Black Eyed Peas, and watch those infamous commercials!
Here are a few tips for a fun and cost-friendly party…
Instead of buying napkins, plates, and balloons with team logos on them, which could easily get pricey, decorate your party with team colors! Black, gold, and white for the Pittsburgh Steelers, and green, gold, and white for the Green Bay Packers. Balloons and streamers are always fun! Another way to make your party more festive is to display some props like footballs, helmets and pom poms! We got inspired from this awesome set up by stilettosetsports.com
Want your friends to rave over your appetizers and compliment your culinary skills? Here are some tips on how to make typical super bowl foods, like pizza and burgers, look fancy with very little effort!
Order a few large cheese pizzas and using a round cookie cutter, cut out small pieces of pizza and garnish each piece with some fresh chopped tomatoes and chopped basil. This picture is fromhttp://www.easyrecipes101.org/
Serve the fanciest most modern sliders! We love this recipe from
16 large frozen French-fried waffle-cut potatoes (1/3 of a 22-oz. pkg.)
1 lb. ground beef or turkey
2 to 3 tsp. grilling seasoning blend
4 slices cheddar cheese, cut into quarters (4 oz.0
4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
Mustard, ketchup, dairy sour cream, and/or dill pickle slices
Baked Mini Corn Dogs
Don’t forget Chips & Salsa, Popcorn, and Pretzels!
The “Football” game! Hand out football pins as your guests arrive. Whoever says the word “football” must give up their pin to the person who catches them. Whoever collects the most pins at the end of the day, wins!
Suggested prizes: a football or a Super Bowl XLV mug.
Or you can play trivia games! For example…
Q: Which football player did Kim Kardashian date?
A: Reggie Bush
Hope all of you find these tips helpful! Happy Superbowl Sunday everyone! Make it a safe and memorable one!